1. How would you sum up your season so far?
Been a strange one really. League table says we're doing well but most fans would agree we haven't really played well that. So we're underperforming but getting results. That could mean we're either about to destroy someone or we're in a false position...
2. After a sluggish start you've won four of the last five, is this team one capable of matching your promotion winning campaign?
We already look highly reliant on Andre Gray and if his hamstring problem rules him out we look a bit toothless. But there is quality throughout the side - Tom Heaton, David Jones, George Boyd and Joey Barton to name four should be among the league's best players.
3. Any fond memories of games between the sides?
Play-off semi rings a bell! Bikey's tantrum and two wonderful goals from Thommo and Pato at your gaff...
4. Any not so fond ones?
I was devastated when we let Glen Little go to you. My favourite player.
5. Who should Reading fans be wary of on Saturday?
Michael Keane has been dangerous from set pieces and if Gray isn't fit he's probably our main goal threat. If Boyd finds form he's a threat too but he's started the season poorly.
6. Anyone in the Reading side you're not looking forward to facing?
We always seem to be dodgy against pace so maybe McCleary? I rate Vydra highly too.
7. Score prediction?
I think it'll probably be quite tight, maybe one goal in it, maybe 1-1. 8. Finally any tips for Reading fans making the trip up? The cricket club is welcoming to away fans and is right behind the away end. You can park there too if you get there early enough.