The Royals have been given an allocation of 38,342 for the match, which kicks off at 3pm.
Tickets will go on sale at 9am on Thursday, May 18th.
Our allocation will be split into five sections, with each section given a separate price for tickets. Concessions exist for people aged 65 and over, or 16 and under.
The details are as follows:
- Section 1 - Adults £98 / concession £49
- Section 2 - £76 / £38
- Section 3 - £64 / £32
- Section 4 - £52 / £26
- Section 5 - £36 / £18
How to buy
Because of the massive amount of tickets available, you won't be able to buy tickets from Reading FC Direct, or the club's ticket office. So there's no point in contacting them.
Instead, you'll have to visit the See Tickets website, or call them on 0871 297 0055.
You will need a customer number and surname of the person you are purchasing for.
When to buy
The club have split the periods of sale into two.
Period 1 - 9am on Thursday, May 18th
- All current Season Ticket Holders and Half Season Ticket Holders (buy 2 tickets per person)
- All new 2017/18 Season Ticket Holders (again, 2 per person)
- Member Card Holders with a minimum of 750 Royalty points (just the 1 per person)
You're guaranteed a ticket if you book before the opening of Period 2.
Period 2 - 9am on Friday, May 19th
- All Season Ticket Holders will be able to buy 2 additional tickets
- All Member Card Holders with 750+ Royalty points will be able to get an additional 3 tickets
- Member Card Holders with a minimum of 50 Royalty points can get 4 tickets
- Member Card Holders with a minimum of 25 Royalty points can get 2 tickets
If you're buying for other people, there's a maximum limit of 10 tickets per transaction.
This match will not be going on general sale.
For all additional details about tickets, go to the Official Reading FC website.
So, there we have it.
Let's fill Wembley.