Carabao has teamed up with The Tilehurst End Podcast to give five lucky readers the chance to win a pair of home end tickets to Reading vs Fulham on 12th August 2017.
Recently kicking-off a new partnership with Reading FC, South-East Asian energy drink Carabao - newly launched in the UK – is the principal partner featuring on the home and away kit over the next three seasons.
Carabao is a great tasting and refreshing energy drink that gives you the fighting spirit to get you through the day, and the excitement and drama of a Championship match.
To be in with a chance of winning this amazing prize, simply answer the following question
Reading managed one home win over Fulham during our three Premier League seasons, but who scored the winning goal in our 1-0 triumph in April 2007?
Send your entries to firstname.lastname@example.org and it must have FULHAM COMPETITION in the subject line.
The competition will close at 23:59pm BST on Wednesday August 9th. Entries after that point won’t count, but will fill up our inbox and make Wimb an unhappy bunny.
We’ll then randomly draw the five lucky winners and contact you via email to let you know if you’ve won!
Established fifteen years ago in Thailand, the home of energy drinks, Carabao is available in two variants - ‘Original’ and ‘Sugar Free’. The drink takes inspiration from ‘the Carabao’, the revered Asian water-buffalo admired for its physical power, extraordinary stamina and unbreakable spirit.
For more information about Carabao, please visit: carabaoenergy.co.uk
Terms and Conditions
- The prize is for five winners to win a pair of tickets for Reading vs Fulham on 12th August 2017
- The winner must collect the tickets from the ticket office at the Madejski Stadium on 12th August 2017
- The prize is for one pair of tickets only. No travel, accommodation or other expenses are included with the prize
- Only one entry per person. Multiple entries from the same person will render all entries void.
- If the entrant is unable to attend the match, the prize is not applicable on any other day
- Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the competition
- Carabao reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prizes at its discretion
- The Tilehurst End Podcast is the promoter of the competition, not Carabao
- Anyone who enters the competition (an ‘entrant’) will be deemed to have read and accepted the specific rules and the competition terms and conditions and will be bound by them
- Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these T&Cs and agreed to be bound by them when entering this Promotion. All other The Tilehurst End terms and conditions apply
- Winners will be bound by any rules of conduct and ticketing T&C’s as set out by Reading Football Club
- Only neutral or Reading fans are permitted in the home supporter seating areas of the stadium
- The Promoter will not be liable for incorrect or incomplete contact information and if a winner cannot be contacted within 24 hours of the prize draw or is not able or available to accept the prize for any reason which is beyond the Promoter's reasonable control, then the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to another entrant
- Except in case of death or personal injury arising from its negligence or in respect of fraud and so far as is permitted by law, the Promoter and its associated companies and agents exclude responsibility and all liabilities arising from any postponement, cancellation, delay or changes to the prize details beyond the Promoter's control and for any act or default of any third party supplier
- Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these T&Cs and agreed to be bound by them when entering this promotion.